The Darker side of Fiction
bringing you poetry, short stories, and the likes weekly
the random.
weegee says hay.
Popular Posts
American music
american music after the year 2004 has just been disgraceful in my opinion. if you want to be known as 'not mainstream' (although al...
September 2nd
Walking through a snow covered forest, a savage foe approaches. He is not bear or wolf, or mountain lion, he is man, slowly creeping into...
Dear Wall street
Dear Wall Street, I am writing in order to make you aware of your injustice to the middle class. As th...
how is gay marriage a threat to the 'sanctity' of marriage?
why are people afraid of gays getting married? how can it possibly affect already existing marriages? it can't. unless....you or your hu...
Tres Bien
Tres Bien I, the living paint brush move across the barren canvas called Earth, and seek to spread my colors across humanity Ever changin...
Leaves
Leaves They fall like the tears of a broken heart they fall from the trees as if nothing but a passerby. Off to go down the path they...
a poem, for the second posting
Just like the sunlight I rise and fall each day Only in the moonlight Are my best accomplishments made I sleep through the daylight My name ...
Total Pageviews
Saturday, September 10, 2011
Tres Bien
Tres Bien
I, the living paint brush
move across the barren canvas called Earth,
and seek to spread my colors across humanity
Ever changing, never static, blind and unaware.
I am you.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment