the random.
weegee says hay.
Popular Posts
-
american music after the year 2004 has just been disgraceful in my opinion. if you want to be known as 'not mainstream' (although al...
-
Walking through a snow covered forest, a savage foe approaches. He is not bear or wolf, or mountain lion, he is man, slowly creeping into...
-
Dear Wall Street, I am writing in order to make you aware of your injustice to the middle class. As th...
-
why are people afraid of gays getting married? how can it possibly affect already existing marriages? it can't. unless....you or your hu...
-
Tres Bien I, the living paint brush move across the barren canvas called Earth, and seek to spread my colors across humanity Ever changin...
-
Leaves They fall like the tears of a broken heart they fall from the trees as if nothing but a passerby. Off to go down the path they...
-
Just like the sunlight I rise and fall each day Only in the moonlight Are my best accomplishments made I sleep through the daylight My name ...
Total Pageviews
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment